Empowering Web Creativity
What Is It?
EasyRotator ® allows you to build impressive jQuery sliders / rotators for your webpages in minutes. Available as a Dreamweaver extension and standalone application and WordPress plugin, it lets you select photos, choose a layout, make customizations, then have all necessary code automatically added to your page. Making updates is just as simple. Here's why EasyRotator ® should be part of your toolbox:
- Based on jQuery - Compatible with all modern browsers and mobile devices (IE7+, Firefox, Safari, Chrome, iOS, Android, Blackberry & more)
- SEO Friendly - Adds HTML to your page that is standards-compliant and indexable by search engines
- Over 45 Flexible Templates - Choose from almost fifty ready-to-use looks, then customize common settings like dimensions, background color, autoplay and randomization. Need a custom configuration? We can create custom templates, starting at only $50.
- Lightweight - Adds less than 40K to your page.
- Responsive - Set an aspect ratio and watch your rotator automatically resize.
- Easy to Use - We understand - you need a rotator, and you need it fast. Download now and see just how easy EasyRotator is.
- Free - Oh, yeah... and it's 100% free to top it all off.
EasyRotator for WordPress is now available. WordPress sliders needn't be difficult or time-consuming – add beautiful EasyRotator rotators and sliders to your WordPress site in seconds!
Here are a couple of quick demos of what you can create with EasyRotator. But you have to use EasyRotator to get the full picture!
~ Main Wizard View ~
The wizard has an easy-to-use interface for visually managing photos.
~ Category View ~
Photos can be organized in multiple categories for some templates.
~ Image Editor Detail ~
Easily add titles, descriptions and links. View is customizable, so you can hide unneeded options.
~ Built-In Tools ~
The photo manager includes a built-in photo resizer/optimizer and thumbnail generator.
~ Preview Window ~
The built-in preview window lets you preview your work as you make changes.
~ Layout View ~
Customize dimensions and background color, then select from almost two dozen built-in templates.
The following sample highlights some of the numerous layout templates available:
The extension interfaces with Dreamweaver through the Behaviors Panel (Window > Behaviors). After selecting the <body> tag in your document, click the Add Behavior button and select the Scrollbar Styler option. The configuration dialog will open, allowing for creation of a color theme. After desired adjustements are made, click OK to apply the styles. If you need to make changes later, re-select the <body> tag and double-click the Scrollbar Styler item in the Behaviors Panel.
Visit the Support Center for comprehensive usage assistance options, including instructions for installation and usage.
Do you need a custom template? Send us your PSD or an example URL and we'll send a quote. Custom designs start at only $50. To get started, open a support ticket below.
Requirements and Compatibility
|Platform:|| Windows - XP or higher
Mac - OSX 10.4 or higher with Intel CPU. PPC not supported.
|Required Software:||No external software is required.|
|Dreamweaver Version:||The optional Dreamweaver Extension requires Dreamweaver MX, MX 2004, 8, CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6 or higher|